Monday, January 12, 2009

Q & A

How many photos do I get?
To date, I've never given less than 15 photos. However, as there are usually more great shots, you get them all at no additional charge. I will not withhold any good shots from you.

Can my partner be present?
Absolutely! Whether it's a family, pregnancy or newborn shoot, your partner is more than welcome!

How long is the session?
Usually each shoot is roughly 1 to 1 1/2 hours in duration

What should I wear?
Usually something that is mainly one colour without a lot of pattern is best. If it's for winter shots outside, feel free to wear a colourful toque, mitts and scarf to add that blast of colour.

Will you take both indoor and outdoor photos?
Definitely! I like to make my packages suitable to you as an individual.

Where are the shoots done?
I come to you! We can do the shoot at your house or at a destination of your choice.

Will you travel out of town?
Yes! However, gas prices for out of town shoots will be negotiated.

No comments: